SWATCOM PTT2000 Nexus Press-to-Talk Switch Key features and benefits:
The SWATCOM PTT2000 PTT switch terminates in a TP120 socket which allows the headset to be removed from the PTT. This allows the switch to remain with the radio, reducing wear on the radio socket. This enables the same headset to be used with many different radios.
- Headset can be disconnected for PTT
- Terminated in a TP120 socket
- Switch can be positioned on lapel or belt to suit individuals need
- Can be connected to a wide variety of radios
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Tried and tested and widely used in extreme and demanding environments around the world
- EU Tariff code: 8544421000
Not sure of your Radio Model? View our Radio Plug Comparison Table
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.