The SWATCOM Silenta Supermax Helmet Attach Earmuffs are designed for extremely noisy environments, at levels above 100 dB. The earmuffs use bright and reflective colours for improved visibility and safety and the wide and flexible air seals make them comfortable to use over a long period of time. The easy-to-use adapter system allows attachment to most safety helmets on the market.
Swatcom Silenta Supermax Helmet Attach, key features and benefits:
- The easy-to-use adapter system allows attachment to most safety helmets on the market.
- Work and rest position
- Designed for use in extremely demanding noise environments with noise levels above 100 dB
- Efficient hearing protector also at low frequencies
- Despite its high damping power, it is very comfortable to use
- Wide elastic sealing rings
- Multiple colour options that enhance visibility and safety
- EU Tariff code: 3926909790
- Product Pack, Carton, Dimensions: Height 11.5 Width 15.5 and Depth 12.6 cm
- 60 pieces / piece, dimensions: 80 x 54 x 39 cm
- SNR 35 dB / NRR 30 dB. Detailed damping values can be found in the table below. The damping value of this product is “superior”, ie very good and examples of environments are eg industrial and ship engine rooms and air transport. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the protectors for a particular application.
Storage and maintenance
- It is recommended to replace the ear pads every 6 months
- With the product itself, a lifetime recommendation for 5 years of commissioning
|Attenuation||H = 37 dB||M = 32 dB||L = 24 dB||SNR = 35 dB|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||19.2||19.7||24.8||34.0||40.5||38.2||40.7||41.1||40.6||39.8|