Agreement between SWATCOM and SWATCOM Member
The Parties agree to the following terms:
- Term and Renewal:
- This Agreement will be effective from the date of signing and will renew on an annual basis in January each year, regardless of the initial appointment date, unless either party provides 30 days’ written notice of termination before the renewal date.
- Promotional Activities:
- It would be appreciated but not necessary that Member will tag SWATCOM’s official social media accounts when using or wearing SWATCOM products during athletic activities where appropriate
- It would be appreciated but not necessary that Member will proudly acknowledge their status as a Sponsored Member of SWATCOM in sporting bios and other relevant public profiles
- It would be appreciated but not necessary that the Member will inform SWATCOM of their achievements, upcoming competitions, or events for potential promotional support.
- This Agreement does not grant SWATCOM exclusive rights to Member’s services. Member may engage in similar agreements with other entities, but if Member is already engaged with SWATCOM Member will inform SWATCOM in cases of conflicting promotional opportunities.
- Product Supply:
- SWATCOM will make reasonable efforts to provide Member with SWATCOM products when needed.
- Both Parties will mutually agree on the provision of products for giveaways to enhance the SWATCOM brand.
- Member shall maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary information shared by SWATCOM and shall not disclose such information to third parties without SWATCOM’s written consent.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other Party in case of a material breach of the terms and conditions herein. Upon termination, Member can continue the use of SWATCOM products and promotion but will no longer be able to refer to themselves as a SWATCOM Member or Sponsor or receive any preferential treatment.