Savox CBU – Covert Base Unit with Earpiece, key features:
- Connect the loop or brooch to the wired earpiece.
- Connect the wired earpiece to the connector to the mobile device (if you use an HR6 connector, connect it with a Savox HR6 radio adapter.
- Place the loop around your neck.
- Attach the loop to your covert carrying solution or tape the loop to your body to avoid shifting during operation.
- Make sure the wired PTT button sits in the right position for ease of use
- For mobile communication devices that do not supply power, connect the battery through the USB connector to the Clarity.
- Insert the connector into your mobile communication device.
- Place a new battery into the earpiece and insert it into your ear.
- Use the key fob or hard wired button for PTT communication.
- Modular covert communication system
- Wide selection of Savox RCR earpieces
- Wired in-line PTT
- Verbal and non-verbal communication capability
- Option to use interception-free neck loop or pack
- Covert microphone
- SavoxGuard™ wireless key fob PTT
- EU Tariff code: 8518300000
- Open the battery compartment by pushing on the plastic ear (RCR1, RCR2, RCR3) or by pulling up the little plastic ear (RCR6, RCR7) near the plastic pin.
- Insert a new zinc-iron battery into the compartment and close it.
- Grab the earpiece by the plastic pin, pull up the top of your ear and insert the earpiece into your ear with the Savox logo facing towards your face.
- Long battery life
- Different colors available
- DSP and noise cancellation
- Low level squelch gate allows whispering
- Interference immunity (only RCR7) can be used in environments with high electro magnetic noise, such as near a police car