SWATCOM DX Transceiver key features and benefits:
FULL-DUPLEX RADIO (CONFERENCE MODE)
- The patented technology without base or master (patent SyncAll), conference mode allows communication in a natural way: no need to press a button and wait your turn to speak. The encrypted network is deployed in seconds and automatically identifies other members and initiates the conference.
- The SWATCOM DX radio allows professionals to have their hands free to focus on their mission.
SIMPLE AND SECURE
- Simplicity: 1 button and 1 connector to deploy the network in a few seconds and communicate freely with the team.
- Security: includes the “Pager” voluntary alert, the immobility detection with voice alert, and the “SafeLine” function to know in real time who is connected.
- Connect the SWATCOM DX (via Bluetooth or wired) to any communication device to extend the reach or share the conversation.
- The SWATCOM DX deploys an autonomous network coded in seconds, without any installation.
- Noise cancelling technology
- Autonomous Digital Coded Network
- No Base, Unilmited users.
- Shockproof, watertight
- Range 300m
- RF Band – 863-870 MHz CE 920-928 Mhz FHSS
- Channels – 4
- Certification – CE
- Beeper – Yes
- Call mode Option
- Safety Pack – LWP
- Talk time – 8 Hours
- Listen time – 10 hours
- Charging – USB / 1 hour 30
- Battery – Li-P0 rechargeable
- Size – 91x48x15mm (3.6″ x1.9″ x0.6″)
- Weight 80g (3oz)
- Shockproof – 7
- EU Tariff code: 8517626039
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.
There are no reviews yet.